Thursday, July 19, 2012

Holy Schnoodles

Yes, holy schnoodles, indeed. Fair and good readers, I am not Gurg. Gurg was something that probably should not have seen the light of day. He has traveled back to his home planet, never to return. I burned his green card and shredded his passport into his breakfast cereal. Bid him a farewell. Not a fond one, just a farewell.

Holy schnoodles, it has (again) been a long time since I've written anything. Here is what's shaking:


  • It is very very very very very very very very hot here in Lincoln. It is also very very very very very very very very very very hot everywhere else.
  • I attempted to hike up a 14,000 foot mountain (a 14er) in Colorado and I failed.
  • Baseball is still here. Good God when will the season end and football begin? For all of my moaning about not wanting our future children to play football, I cannot freaking wait for the season to start. The allure of cooler weather and a wave of CTE-tinged pigskin matches is always something to look forward to. Am I a terrible person for saying this? Yes, I probably am.
  • I am nearing the start of the last semester of my retread-college career. Let's hope that I don't see the need to go back to school again. Ever.
  • And that's about it.

No comments: