Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another Week, Another Interview

Note: I'm purposely not saying what companies I've interviewed with and I know that it's probably getting hard to keep all of my vague references straight. Bear with me. After I've finally landed a job I'll account for my job search experience in greater detail.

Another note: Do you think it's wise to keep under wraps the names of companies you have dealt with when interviewing? I don't know what kind of repercussions can come from detailing the process but I suppose as long as you're not slinging mud it's probably okay. Regardless, I don't intend to reveal the companies until after I've gotten a position. For some reason it just feels better that way.

--------

I still haven't heard back from the company I had the phone interview with. I'm finding job searching to a be a depressing endeavor. I'm really trying to temper my expectations for any job, even if an interview goes well because it seems that a rejection is the likeliest of outcomes.

I just got off the phone with a recruiter at a local tech company and I've got an interview set up for next Tuesday. So far, that's 4 initial interviews I've landed myself and 0 for the IT staffing agency I'm working with. I'll let you all know how it goes.

In the meantime, I'm still hoping to hear back from the previous company.

**crosses fingers....again....**

No comments: