Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Test

Tomorrow night is my first accounting test. This is the first class I've taken since graduating in May 2007. I'm fairly confident since it is my only class, but I'm also a little nervous. I tried to study some tonight, mostly by taking practice tests on the online resource that came with the book. I took a break and Wanda and I went for a walk. Then she helped me study a little bit by quizzing me out of the book. I'm not feeling too bad, I guess we'll see how it goes. For now, sleep (World of Warcraft?) beckons.

WoW characters:

-Gibraltir: Level 24 Human Paladin on Nazgrel.
-Wandy (actually made for Wanda, but she makes me play her): Level 9 Night Elf Druid on Nazgrel.
-Catopulis: Level 4ish Undead Warlock on Balnazaar.

In other news:

I'm trying, yet again, to exercise some more. I've ran three times this week so far and surprisingly, it's been in the mornings and I've actually felt pretty good. I think some leg stretching would do me some good and make it easier for me, but I've been content to trundle through the pain so far. Farewell!

No comments: