Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The List

I'm going to start compiling a list here (and updating every so often) of really annoying pop songs. Songs that make me want to kill myself. Mostly, songs I hear over and over again over the loudspeaker at work. But they're just so darn catchy I can't stop singing them! Aaaaahhhhh! I think I'm going crazy! Anyway, here we go, in no particular order:

Every day - Hilary McRae
These Days - Bardot
Summer Sunshine - The Corrs
Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn, and John
Talk to Me - Stevie Nicks
Say What You Need to Say - John Mayer
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Sorry - Buckcherry
Shiny Happy People - R.E.M.
Shine On - Ryan Cabrera
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Chasing Pavements - Adele
The Show - Lenka
Realize - Colbie Caillat
Thing Called Love - Bonnie Raitt
Come Undone - Duran Duran
We Are All Made of Stars - Moby
Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley

No comments: